Visitors are always welcome at Duntryleague
Tee times are available for social play 6 days per week (not available Saturdays)
Give the Pro Shop a call on (02) 6362 4072 to book a time
Visitor Green Fees
|Item||18 Holes||9 Holes||18 holes (Junior)|
|Social Green Fees||Mon - Fri $65|
Sat - Sun $75
|Mon - Fri $45|
Sat - Sun $55
Duntryleague Dress Code
Members and guests of Duntryleague are required to maintain a suitable standard of smart casual clothing at all times, this applies to the course, practice areas and the Club House. The Club management and Golf Shop staff may object at any time to dress that is considered unsuitable. Members are responsible for the dress of their visitors and their visitor’s children.
Unacceptable clothing anywhere on premises includes:
- Beach attire
- Tracksuits, football jerseys, training attire (excluding tennis members in appropriate attire)
- NO singlet type tops
- Thongs, ugg boots or men’s open sandals
- Apparel displaying substantive commercial advertising/signage
- Clothing displaying racist or offensive messages
- Torn, ripped or dirty clothing, overalls or industrial clothing
- Steel spike golf shoes are NOT permitted on the course or practice areas.
Additional unacceptable clothing in the club house
- Hats, caps or any other headwear, excluding ladies dress hats and national or religious dress
On Course Expectations
Pace of Play
18 holes should take approximately 4hrs 15minutes. Please keep up with the group in front of you and let people play ahead if they a re faster. Selecting clubs ahead of time, hitting provisional balls and always putting out are just some ways you can increase your pace of play.
Please keep golf carts on the paths at all times. Do Not Cross the blue lines surrounding the greens.
Please remember to repair pitch marks and fill in divots to keep our course in the best condition for your enjoyment. Carrying of sand buckets in compulsory for all players.
Food and Beverages
Are available from the Club house or Pro Shop. No BYO alcoholic beverages, we are a fully licensed facility.