How Does it work?
- Raffle Tickets go on sale
- Minimum purchase = a ticket with five (5) raffle numbers, cost $5.00
- Raffle draws commence – minimum 5 prizes on offer every week
- Winning numbers drawn from the range of tickets sold (one batch)
- The minimum 5 prizes available are:
- 3 x bottles of our wine of the month
- 2 x $30.00 restaurant vouchers
- An additional prize will be added for every $50 in ticket sales over $500 on any given raffle night.
- All Putt for $$DD tickets sold on the night then go into a final draw to see who will
Putt for Duntry Dollars.
- The winner will draw one Putt for $$DD card from a deck of 20.
- If they draw hole 1-18, the par of that hole represents how many metres they will putt from.
- If they draw ‘Halfway House’ or ‘The 19th’ they will putt from 6m (but get a second chance from 6m if their first putt is not holed).
- Sink the putt – win the Duntry Dollars
- There are $250 Duntry Dollars available every week which jackpot to the following week if the putt is missed.
- Putt for $$DD Jackpot is capped when it reaches $3000DD. If not won, a second kitty will start to build by $250DD per week until the $3000DD Jackpot is won or reached again. When the original jackpot is won, the following week’s jackpot commences at the inflated (kitty) amount.
- Winners must be present to claim their prize on the night.
- The club’s Putt for $$DD putter must be used to win the jackpot.
- Open to members and non-members*
- All Duntry Dollar winnings are credited to members POS account.
*If the winner is a non-member, a $10 social membership fee is deducted from the winnings to make the individual a social member and the remainder credited to their newly created POS account