How Does it work?
- Raffle Tickets go on sale – 5 x 20 ticket rounds. 100 tickets total. Raffle tickets cost $5 each.
- Raffle draw commences for ticket rounds 1 – 5
- The winner of each round receives a prize
- The 5 prizes available are:
- 3 x bottles of our wine of the month
- 2 x $30.00 restaurant vouchers
- The 5 winners then go into a final draw to see who will Putt for Duntry Dollars
- The winner will draw a ‘hole’ out of a hat.
- If they draw hole 1-18, the par of that hole is how many metres they will putt from.
- If they draw ‘Half Way House’ or ‘The 19th’ they will putt from 6m (but get a second chance if they need it).
- Sink the putt – win the Duntry Dollars
- There are $250 Duntry Dollars available every week which jackpot to the following week if the putt is missed
- Winners must be present to claim their prize on the night
- Open to members and non-members*
- All Duntry Dollar winnings are credited to members POS account. *If the winner is a non-member, a $10 social membership fee is deducted from the winnings to make the individual a social member and the remainder credited to their newly created POS account