Food Week Plate
April 8 - 10, 2019
Enjoy three rounds of golf at Duntryleague’s championship golf course plus a three course F.O.O.D week inspired sit down presentation dinner. The F.O.O.D Week Plate provides an ideal opportunity for all male and female golfers with an official handicap to play at one of Orange’s great golf courses. Orange F.O.O.D Week is a fantastic time to come and visit Australia’s Colour City and leading cool climate wine region. More information on F.O.O.D (Food of Orange District) Week (it’s actually 2 weeks) can be found on the Orange Food Week website.
Program of Events
|Monday 8th April||All Day Individual Stableford|
|Tuesday 9th April||All Day Individual Stableford|
|Wednesday 10th April||All Day Individual Stableford
Presentation Dinner 6:30pm for 7pm
Conditions of Entry
- Entry to competitions in this tournament is open to any playing member of a golf club affiliated with Golf Australia.
- Entries close 4th April 2019.
- Entries will be limited to the first 180 players.
- The organising Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry.
- Entry fees will not be refunded after the 5th April 2018.
- The tournament draw will be displayed on Duntryleague website on or before Monday 9th April 2018.
Conditions of Play
- Events shall be played in accordance with the rules of golf in conjunction with local rules.
- Match committee reserves the right to alter the conditions of play if necessary.
- The maximum handicaps for Men & Ladies will be 36 & 45 respectively.
- 54 hole event: Players will compete for the duration of the tournament on the handicap current on the first day of play.
- To be eligible to win the ‘Major Prize’ you must purchase the full package.
- No player will be eligible to win more than one daily trophy & one major trophy, except nearest the pins.
- In the event of ties in the three day tournament the Golf Australia count back system will apply.
- Match Committee decisions will be final.
- Players are eligible to use motorised carts, bikes or the like during the course of play, however players may not take up the use of motorised carts after the commencement of play.
All visiting golfers will be made Social Members of Duntryleague during the F.O.O.D Week Plate 2018.
Food Week Plate Package
Accommodation available on site in the magnificent Duntryleague Guesthouse featuring 14 Suites & two 3 bedroom Cottages.
From $400pp twin share
- 4 nights accommodation (Sun, Mon, Tues and Wed nights)
- Social membership at Duntryleague
- Single accommodation supplements are available on request
How to book
- Complete your online tournament entry and tick the box “I am interested in an Accommodation package for this event”.
- Call us on 02 6362 3466 to confirm accommodation availability and pricing
- Make sure you tell us you are playing in the Food Week Plate so we can apply the package pricing for your accommodation.
- Accommodation will be paid separately to the Tournament entry.