Duntryleague Gourmet Golf
April 13 - April 15, 2021
Duntryleague Gourmet Golf is a 36 hole Individual Stableford Tournament playing for the F.O.O.D Week Plate and an 18 hole foodie inspired round of golf where local food and wine popups are stationed between holes making it a truly unique round of golf.
Our three-course F.O.O.D week inspired sit down presentation dinner continues, being held on the Wednesday night.
Orange F.O.O.D Week is a fantastic time to come and visit Australia’s Colour City and leading cool climate wine region. Duntryleague Gourmet Golf is THE event to lock in for any food and wine loving golfers. More information on F.O.O.D (Food of Orange District) Week can be found on the Orange Food Week website.
Program of Events
|Tuesday 13th April||Day 1 - Individual Stableford|
|Wednesday 14th April||Day 2 - Individual Stableford
Presentation Dinner 6:30pm for 7pm
|Thursday 15th April||Day 3 - Gourmet Golf
4BBB Medley Stableford with a Shot Gun Start at 11.30am.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry to competitions in this tournament is open to any playing member of a golf club affiliated with Golf Australia.
- Entries close 11th March 2021.
- Entries will be limited to the first 128 players.
- The organising Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry.
- Entry fees will not be refunded after the 11th March 2021.
- The tournament draw will be displayed on Duntryleague website on or before 26th March 2021.
Conditions of Play
- Events shall be played in accordance with the rules of golf in conjunction with local rules.
- Match committee reserves the right to alter the conditions of play if necessary.
- The maximum handicaps for Men & Ladies will be 36 & 45 respectively.
- 36 hole event: Players will compete for the duration of the tournament on the handicap current on the first day of play.
- To be eligible to win the ‘Major Prize’ you must purchase the full package.
- No player will be eligible to win more than one daily trophy & one major trophy, except nearest the pins.
- In the event of ties in the two day tournament the Golf Australia count back system will apply.
- Match Committee decisions will be final.
- Players are eligible to use motorised carts, bikes or the like during the course of play, however players may not take up the use of motorised carts after the commencement of play.
All visiting golfers will be made Social Members of Duntryleague during the Duntryleague Gourmet Golf Plate 2021.
Gourmet Golf Plate Package
Accommodation available on site in the magnificent Duntryleague Guesthouse featuring 14 Suites & two 3 bedroom Cottages.
- 4 nights accommodation (Sun, Mon, Tues and Wed nights)
- Social membership at Duntryleague
- Single accommodation supplements are available on request
How to book
- Complete your online tournament entry and tick the box “I am interested in an Accommodation package for this event”.
- Call us on 02 6362 3466 to confirm accommodation availability and pricing
- Make sure you tell us you are playing in the Food Week Plate so we can apply the package pricing for your accommodation.
- Accommodation will be paid separately to the Tournament entry.