The Board of Duntryleague is committed to maintaining and upgrading the beautiful course and facilities that we have. The support of members and friends, by way of monetary donations to Duntryleague, is greatly appreciated. All donations placed through the Australian Sports Foundation are tax-deductible and you are able to optionally specify which project you would like your donation to go toward.
- 1ST TEE UPGRADE including new concrete path from the Golf Shop to the bottom of the current path off the first tee to cost approximately $25,000-00.
- CART PATHS around the course are expected to cost a further $25,000-00.
- NEW TOILET to be installed near the 14th tee at an estimated cost of $30,000-00.
- MARQUEE STYLE UMBRELLAS (2) for new Deck off Brennan Room at an estimated cost of $10,000-00.
- RELOCATE LADIES LOCKER ROOM, ADMINISTRATION AND GAMING ROOM at an estimated cost of $600,000-00.
- REPAIRS TO CAR PARK in front of the Clubhouse at an estimated cost of $150,000-00.