Our regular winter course management continues - a preventative spray program for winter fusarium and feeding and nitro-iron addition to greens to keep their colour over the cooler months. Work continues on our bunkers - moving sand to playing areas, sodding entry and exit areas, cleaning pits and raking bunkers.
The GMC of the Duntryleague Golf Club have implemented the following measures to ensure the safety of all our golfing members, visitors and staff.
Where possible pay for your competition or social rounds by Debit or Credit card and avoid cash as much as possible. Additionally, you can top up your POS account and simply quote your member number to the staff. Please limit cash transaction unless absolutely necessary
- All rakes will be removed from the bunkers and the golfers are required to smooth the surface as well as possible with their feet and golf club.
- The current “Preferred Lie” Local rule extended to include bunkers (lift and place within 30cm)
- All sand buckets have been removed, please bring your own
- All pins have been removed, a guide to hole locations will be made available for competition golf example below
|B = Back | C = Centre | M = Middle
R = Right | F = Front | L = Left
- Golfers will mark and sign their own card and verbally agree within the group for accuracy
- Scanned cards to be placed in the box provided and NOT removed once deposited
- Golfers are not to mark their fellow players ball.
- All NTP competitions are suspended, as this requires the measuring of distances and the additional monies will be used in ball competitions
- All water bubblers on the course will be turned off.
- The sunscreen stations on the 1st and 10th will be removed.
- Ball washers and towels have been removed
- Dollar betting will be banned till further notice.
- Golfers will not share carts.
- Golfers are advised against shaking hands. Social distancing rules must apply everywhere
- Till further notice there will be no golf presentations.