We had 195mm of rainfall in March, almost twice as much as Feb and we…
- We had a very dry April with only 13 mm and subsequently, irrigation used 4 megalitres.
- We saw great colours this autumn with trees looking so healthy from a fantastic growing season. The only problem you can’t find your golf ball.
- The 7th path has come up really well with all traffic now being diverted down the left side.
- The greens have had their fortnightly liquid fertilising and herbicide added for control of duckweed.
- Spot spraying of kikuyu on fairways and around the 1st cut of the golf greens is ongoing until turf is completely dormant.
- With the cooler months upon us could cart users be more cautious around the course, the less ropes the better.
- Keep fixing those pitch marks – yours plus one other.