Our regular winter course management continues - a preventative spray program for winter fusarium and feeding and nitro-iron addition to greens to keep their colour over the cooler months. Work continues on our bunkers - moving sand to playing areas, sodding entry and exit areas, cleaning pits and raking bunkers.
- Rainfall for February = 105mm.
- Irrigation usage was approx. 5 mega litres.
- The greens renovations program went well with our greens coming through the topdressing quickly getting a 4mm cut then progressing back down to 3mm.
- Tees also granular fertilized.
- Banks of greens and tees have been sprayed for black beetle, with some damage on the banks of the 8th,17th and 16th greens.
- With so many tournaments coming up in March could our golfers get in some good practice of fixing pitch marks and divots.
- Bunkers on the 17th green have been topped up.