Duntryleague is an iconic golf club, guesthouse and function centre in Orange NSW.
We seek to fill one position and call for a well-presented and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Fulltime Chef:
This is a hands-on position requiring a person with passion for the hospitality industry.
You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and work as part of a strong team.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar environment
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- A high level of hygiene
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous function experience
- Understanding the importance of consistency
- Works well under pressure
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong communication skills and a team player
Must be available for weekend and night work.
Please apply below or send your resume, including current referees, and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role and what you can bring to Duntryleague to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Food & Beverage Staff
Duntryleague is currently seeking casual food & beverage staff for our busy restaurant and bar.
Applicants must have current RSA/RCG and be available for night and weekend work. Experience essential, with function experience an advantage.