Corporate and Social Group Golf
The Golf Course
Constructed in the 1930’s, Duntryleague’s Championship Golf Course has stood the test of time. Built in what would be described as a “botanical gardens” setting with over 130 varieties of trees, the course if short by modern standards but remains a stern test for golfers of all levels. Duntryleague is a thoroughly challenging and enjoyable experience to remember for golfers of all skill levels, with a par of 70 and an ACR of 71.
The Clubhouse and Guesthouse
Duntryleague provides groups a wealth of options when it comes to pre- or post- tournament facilities. The Clubhouse boasts a fully serviced bar and Brasserie and outdoor patio with a fabulous view across Orange. The heritage listed Guesthouse, previously the family mansion of the Dalton Family, offers a number of elegant function rooms and 13 accommodation rooms.
Duntryleague welcomes groups of a social and corporate nature. Monday and Friday are the ideal days for groups of more than 40 players. Smaller groups can be catered for on most days subject to availability. However, on Saturday’s, due to members' competitions only groups smaller than 40 can be accommodated, and only early morning tee times are available.
A "group" is considered to be more than 12 players, with discounts available for groups of larger sizes. The standard social green fee for visitors to the Club is $40 for 18 holes. Therefore, the following prices represent excellent value for your group:
» 13-24 players $30pp
» 25-40 players $27pp
» 41-60 players $25pp
» 61+ players $22pp
» Golf Cart Hire - $35 per cart
» Pull Cart Hire - $4 per cart
» Golf Club Hire - $12 per set
Further discounts are available for juniors. Please enquire should you have a group of players under the age of 18 years. Green fees indicated are for 18 holes. A 9 hole game can be played and reduced green fees apply.
For larger groups the following formats are available (subject to availability):
» 100+ shot gun start (max 144 players)
» 80-100 two tee start
» Less than 80 1st tee start (7 minute intervals)
» Game format may be tailored to suit your requirements
• 18 hole championship golf course
• Practice putting green
• Group registration
• Provision of one motorised golf cart for the use of group organisers
• Choice of game format, ie stableford, ambrose, 4BBB
• Scorecard and score collation
• Novelty competitions, ie nearest the pin, longest drive
• Placement of banners for sponsored holes (banner to be supplied)
• Coordination of displays for sponsored holes
• Use of male and female locker room facilities including showers and towels
• Use of the Clubhouse and microphone for post-tournament presentations
• Wide range of post game catering options
• Accommodation available on-site
• Buy a shot from the Pro: A great way to raise money for a charity. With our Pro stationed on a Par 3 , players have the option to purchase the Pro’s tee shot with funds raised going to charity.
• Play with the Pro: Enjoy the fun and pick up some local knowledge from the Golf Professional moving from group to group with a hot tip or two for each player.
• Group clinic prior to play: Help your guests calm their nerves and play better golf by having a Golf Professional conduct a clinic prior to play with a tip or two whilst your guests warm up before play.
Duntryleague is located only minutes from the centre of Orange in the Central West of NSW. Orange is approximately 3 hours drive from Sydney and Canberra. Click here for travelling directions.
Renowned as a food and wine destination, Orange offers a wide range of activities for groups wishing to extend their stay. Further information can be obtained from the Orange Visitor Information Centre.
For further information about how Duntryleague can assist to make your Corporate or Social Group Golf a day to remember please contact our Golf Shop on (02) 6362 4071 or send us an email.